I hope Stoic Week is proving useful to you. I know I've already found multiple reasons to be glad I'm participating once again.
This supplemental is meant to pair relevant Immoderate Stoic articles and Good Fortune episodes with the themes found in the Stoic Week 2015 Handbook. This year's handbook takes a new approach to the daily themes, one that I am quite enjoying. You'll see that I only list content if I believe it matches the Stoic Week presentations. That's left a few gaps that aren't covered.
If you're looking for a way to keep centered on or expand your perspective of Stoic Week themes, I hope this helps.
Wishing you an indifferent Stoic Week,
Central Stoic Ideas
- Stoic Emotions...All Three of Them, an article
- Citizen of the World, an article
- The Stoic Love of Community, published by Stoicism Today
Your Daily Routine
- How to Meet the Morning, an article
- A Stoic Start to the Day, a podcast
- A Stoic End to the Day, a podcast
- When People Are Obstacles, a podcast
- How People Treat Jerks, both written and as a podcast
- 9 Ways to Stop Being Upset by Others, an article
After Stoic Week
- Resources, a podcast